Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamed Corn Gratin with Fried Onion Rings and Bacon
- 1 1/2 cups fresh breadcrumbs made from crustless French bread
- 6 bacon slices, chopped
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced into rounds
- 1/2 cup (or more) vegetable oil
- 10 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 8 cups frozen corn kernels (about 2 pounds 6 ounces)
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons quick-cooking grits
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup (packed) coarsely grated Monterey Jack cheese (about 4 ounces)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?