Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamed Collard Greens
- 2 large bunches collard greens (about 1 1/2 pounds), center stems removed and leaves cut into 1/2" strips
- Kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup 1/3" pieces (about 6 ounces) thick-cut smoked bacon
- Unsalted butter (if needed)
- 2 large shallots, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?