Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cream of cauliflower soup with sauted wild mushrooms
- 1 large cauliflower (about 1.3kg/3lb), stalks discarded and florets chopped
- 1 large potato , peeled and chopped into large chunks
- 1 medium onion , chopped
- 25g butter
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1.2l light chicken or vegetable stock
- 600ml full-fat milk
- 142ml carton double cream
- 250g wild mushrooms - choose from ceps, girolles (chanterelles), morels (either a mixture or just one type)
- 1-2 tbsp finely snipped chives
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?