Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cream of Spinach Soup
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach - packed - (or 1 10-oz package frozen spinach, thawed)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered (about 1 pound)
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth (or vegetable broth for vegetarian option)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes (or vegetable bouillon cubes for vegetarian option)
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- Optional: chopped chives and/or ground allspice for garnish
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?