Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cream of Peas, Raisin Bread Gnocchetti, and Fresh Goat Cheese
- 1/2 scallion, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small potato, unpeeled, scrubbed, and cut into small dice
- About 2 handfuls fresh peas
- About 2 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 leek heart, finely chopped
- Fresh raisin pumpernickel (black) breada slice, crust removed, and minced
- Nutmeg, freshly grated
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 small egg, beaten well
- A few whole peas
- A tablespoon tomato, brunoised
- A quenelle or a spoonful of a soft goat cheese, creamy young one
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil
- A little chervil, freshly chopped
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?