Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup minced onion or white of leek
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 cup hot chicken stock
- 6 cups milk
- 1 quart fresh mushrooms, trimmed, washed, and diced
- ¼ teaspoon dried tarragon leaves
- ½ cup or more heavy cream, sour cream, or creme fraiche optional
- Salt and freshly ground white pepper
- Drops of lemon juice, optional
- Sprigs of fresh tarragon or slices of sautéed fresh mushroom caps, for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 312kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 20g (31%)|
|Saturated Fat 12g (59%)|
|Cholesterol 56mg (19%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|