Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cream of Mushroom Chicken
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/4 cups water, or as needed
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 onion, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cubed
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/7 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.6g|
|Saturated Fat 5.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|