Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cream of Jerusalem Artichoke Soup
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 onions, minced
- 1 pound Jerusalem artichokes, roughly chopped
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.3g|
|Saturated Fat 17.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|