Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cream of Fresh Asparagus Soup II
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.4g|
|Saturated Fat 8.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|