Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cream of Chicken and Biscuits
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- water, or as needed to cover
- 4 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 large biscuits, cut into pieces
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.1g|
|Saturated Fat 5.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|