Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cream of Asparagus and Mushroom Soup
- 3 slices bacon
- 1 tablespoon bacon drippings
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 potato, peeled and diced
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, tips set aside and stalks chopped
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3/4 cup half-and-half cream
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.1g|
|Saturated Fat 6.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|