Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cream Puffs with Lemon-Cream Filling
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, diced
- 1 cup chilled heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups sifted all purpose flour (sifted, then measured)
- 6 large eggs, divided
- Robin Eggs malted milk candy (optional)
- 4 ounces high-quality white chocolate (such as Lindt or Perugina), finely chopped
- Pastry bag with 1/2-inch plain round tip
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?