Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cream Puffs with Ice Cream and Hot Fudge Sauce
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter cut into pieces, plus more for baking sheets
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled)
- 4 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1 egg yolk beaten with 1 teaspoon water for egg wash
- 2 to 3 pints vanilla ice cream for serving
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate broken or cut into small pieces
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?