Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ½ cup (4 ounces/113 grams) unsalted butter
- ½ cup (4 ounces/113 grams) whole milk
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (5½ ounces/155 grams) all-purpose flour, sifted
- 5 large eggs
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 cup (8 ounces/226 grams) heavy whipping cream
- Ginger Pastry Cream
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 269kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 22g (33%)|
|Saturated Fat 13g (63%)|
|Cholesterol 186mg (62%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|