Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cream Cheese Pastry
- 2¼ cups (10¼ ounces/290 grams) all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces (2 sticks/225 grams) cold unsalted butter, cut into ¼-inch slices
- 6 ounces (170 grams) cold cream cheese, cut into small cubes
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 210kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 15g (23%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (47%)|
|Cholesterol 42mg (14%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|