Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Bars
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) package confectioners' sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.6g|
|Saturated Fat 7.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|