Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pound thick-sliced smoked bacon, cut into 1/2" pieces
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup each finely chopped onion, green bell pepper, and celery
- 1/4 cup seeded, finely chopped jalapeños
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoons Cajun Spice Mix (click for recipe)
- 3 cups low-salt chicken broth of shrimp stock
- 1 pound peeled crawfish tails or coarsely chopped peeled shrimp
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- Cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?