Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup butter
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 pounds peeled crawfish tails
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (1 pound) loaf processed cheese food, cubed
- salt and black pepper to taste
- hot pepper sauce to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 34.4g|
|Saturated Fat 20.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|