Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cranberry mince pies
- 250g 00 flour or plain flour , plus extra for rolling
- 25g icing sugar
- 125g butter , chilled and cubed
- finely grated zest 1 orange or lemon
- 1 medium egg , beaten
- 400g jar luxury mincemeat
- 75g pack dried cranberries
- 1 egg yolk , beaten with 1tsp water, to glaze
- icing sugar , to decorate
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?