Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cranberry and Sausage Stuffing Recipe
- 1 (1-pound) loaf day-old crusty French or Italian bread , cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup pecans , toasted and coarsely chopped
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/2 stick), plus more as needed
- 12 ounces cooked smoked sausage , such as kielbasa or andouille, medium dice
- 1 medium yellow onion , medium dice
- 1 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 cups stock or low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 large eggs , lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?