Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cranberry and Pistachio Biscotti Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour , plus more as needed
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/2 stick), at room temperature
- 2 large eggs , at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons finely grated orange zest (from about 2 medium oranges)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup shelled, roasted, salted pistachios
- 4 ounces white chocolate (not chips), coarsely chopped (optional)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?