Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cranberry and Almond Rice Pilaf
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked jasmine rice
- 3 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2 green onions, chopped (optional)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.9g|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|