Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cranberry Wild Rice Soup
- 2/3 cup wild rice
- 3 cups water
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons unbleached white flour
- 3 cups vegetable stock
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons red wine
- 1/4 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- small handful fresh parsley, chopped
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?