Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cranberry Walnut Slaw
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded coleslaw mix
- 1/2 large sweet onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.9g|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|