Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cranberry Walnut Chicken Salad
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar, cut into small cubes
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and cut into small chunks
- 1 cup candied or spiced walnuts (or any variety of nuts that you like)
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 shallot, peeled
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- Directions1. Process all dressing ingredients except oil in food processor until shallot and garlic are finely chopped. Add oil and continue to process until emulsified.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?