Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cranberry Sauce Extraordinaire
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) package fresh cranberries
- 1 orange, peeled and pureed
- 1 apple - peeled, cored and diced
- 1 pear - peeled, cored and diced
- 1 cup chopped dried mixed fruit
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.8g|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|