Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cranberry Salsa with Cilantro and Chiles
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin seed oil
- 1/2 cup natural unsalted pepitas (shelled pumpkin seeds)
- Sea salt
- 2 cups fresh cranberries or frozen, thawed
- 1 1/3 cups chopped green onions (dark green parts only; about 2 bunches)
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons minced seeded serrano chiles
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Ingredient Info: Pumpkin seed oil is available at specialty foods stores and from culinarydistrict.com. Look for pepitas at the supermarket or at a natural foods store.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?