Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cranberry Pot Roast by Michelle
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (3 pound) boneless beef chuck roast
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) can cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup red wine
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 36.2g|
|Saturated Fat 14.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|