Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cranberry Pot Roast
- 3 cups beef broth
- 1 cup water
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans cranberry sauce
- 1 (4 pound) beef chuck roast
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 35.4g|
|Saturated Fat 13.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|