Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cranberry Pecan Salad
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste (optional)
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cups mixed salad greens, rinsed and dried
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- crumbled feta cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 38.6g|
|Saturated Fat 10.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|