Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cranberry Pecan Bread
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups bread flour
- 1 cup water (75 to 85 degrees F)
- 3/4 cup sourdough starter*
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.8g|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|