Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cranberry, Pear, and Ginger Chutney
- 2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped peeled fresh ginger (from about 2-ounce piece)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel
- 2 1/2 teaspoons finely grated orange peel
- 1 cinnamon stick, broken in half
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 12-ounce bag fresh cranberries
- 1 1/4 cups (packed) golden brown sugar
- 2 large firm Bosc pears (about 18 ounces total), peeled, cored, cut into 3/4-inch cubes (about 2 1/2 cups)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?