Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cranberry Pear Brown Betty
- 2 cups (500 ml) dry whole wheat bread crumbs (see tips)
- 2 tbsp (25 ml) butter, melted, or extra virgin olive oil
- 6 pears, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 cup (250 ml) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2 tbsp (25 ml) stevia extract (see Notes)
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ cup (125 ml) cranberry juice
- Greased slow cooker stoneware
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 155kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 30g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|