Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cranberry Peanut Snack Mix
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup JIF® Creamy Peanut Butter & Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 cups honey and nut flavor checked cereal
- 1 cup honey roasted peanuts
- 1 cup pretzels (such as midgets or snaps)
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 (6 ounce) package dried cranberries
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.8g|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|