Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cranberry Orange Whole Wheat Muffins
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar, plus more for sprinkling on top
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tbsp. orange zest (about 1 large orange)
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice (about 2 large oranges)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Cooking spray or muffin tin liners
Directions:View on Back to Her Roots
Why don't we display directions?