Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 cup (250 ml) all purpose flour
- ¼ cup (50 ml) wheat bran
- ½ tsp (2 ml) baking powder
- ½ cup (125 ml) margarine
- ½ cup (125 ml) granulated sugar
- ½ cup (125 ml) brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 1 cup (250 ml) quick cooking (not instant) oats
- ½ cup (125 ml) dried cranberries
- Baking sheets, greased
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 72kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 3g (5%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 6mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|