Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cranberry Oatmeal Bars
- 3 cups rolled oats (regular oatmeal)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (spoon flour into dry-measure cup and level off)
- 1 cup (about 4 ounces) pecan pieces, cut into ¼-inch pieces
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 tablespoons (½ stick) unsalted butter, melted
- ¾ cup dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- One 9 × 13 × 2-inch pan, sprayed with vegetable cooking spray and lined, bottom and sides, with parchment or foil, lightly sprayed
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?