Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cranberry Nut Bread
- 2½ cups (625 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) baking powder
- ½ tsp (2 ml) salt
- Egg replacer for 1 egg, prepared according to package directions
- ¾ cup (175 ml) granulated natural cane sugar or other dry sweetener
- ¼ cup (50 ml) melted soy margarine or vegetable oil
- 1 tsp (5 ml) finely grated orange zest
- 1¼ cups (300 ml) vanilla-flavor rice milk or soy milk
- ½ cup (125 ml) chopped pecans
- ½ cup (125 ml) dried cranberries
- 9-by 5-inch (1.5 l) loaf pan, greased and floured
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 330kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 12g (18%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 52g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|