Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cranberry Hand Pies
- 3 2/3 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups (3 sticks) plus 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into 1/2" cubes, frozen
- 1 pound fresh (or frozen, thawed) cranberries (about 4 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon instant tapioca (not starch)
- 1/2 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 1 large egg, beaten to blend
- Raw sugar
- A 3"-diameter cookie cutter or biscuit cutter
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?