Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cranberry Glazed Turkey Meatballs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 12-ounce bag of cranberries, fresh or frozen (no need to defrost)
- A pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar or white vinegar
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon cayenne, to taste
- 2 large slices white bread, crusts removed, bread torn into small pieces (approximately one cup, packed, or 2 ounces of bread, can sub 1/2 cup of plain breadcrumbs)
- 2 Tbsp milk
- A generous 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 pounds ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 scant teaspoon fennel seeds
- Flour for dusting (optional)
- Vegetable oil
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?