Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cranberry Crumb Pie
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup butter, chilled and diced
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 34.5g|
|Saturated Fat 15g|
|Total Carbohydrate 71.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|