Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cranberry Conserve Recipe
- 1/2 cup walnuts , toasted and coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange zest (from about 1 medium orange)
- 3 cups fresh or frozen cranberries (about 12 ounces)
- 1 cup red currant jelly
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 Granny Smith apples , cored and medium dice (about 3 cups)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?