Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cranberry Chicken III
- 2 1/2 pounds cut up chicken pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 48.6g|
|Saturated Fat 15.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|