Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cranberry, Apple, and Fresh Ginger Chutney
- 4 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1/2 cup chopped Granny Smith apple
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.2g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 58.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|