Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cranberry Apple Raisin Stuffing
- 1 (1 pound) loaf Italian bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole cranberry sauce
- 3 Granny Smith apples, cored and sliced
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 1/2 cup melted butter
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.9g|
|Saturated Fat 5.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 49.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|