Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cranberry Apple Pie I
- 1 (9 inch) deep dish pie crust
- 6 apples - peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) package fresh cranberries, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1/3 cup quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup unsalted butter
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.9g|
|Saturated Fat 12.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 111.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|