Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cranberry-Ribbon Apple Pie
- 1 1/2 cups plus 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup 100% cranberry juice
- 1 1/2 cups cranberries (about 8 ounces)
- 2 pounds Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, thinly sliced
- 1 3/4 pounds Golden Delicious apples, peeled, cored, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 Butter Pie Crust Dough disks
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon milk
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- Vanilla ice cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?