Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cranberry-Port Gelatin with Crystallized Ginger and Celery
- 2 1/4-ounce envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup tawny Port
- 3 1/2 cups 100% cranberry juice
- 4 whole cloves
- 3 whole cardamom pods, lightly crushed
- 1 celery stalk, strings removed with vegetable peeler, finely diced
- 1/4 cup matchstick-size strips crystallized ginger (about 1 ounce)
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- Celery leaves
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?