Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (12 ounce) package fresh cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups crushed pineapple with juice
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons brandy-based orange liqueur (such as Grand Marnier®) (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.5g|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|