Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cranberry-Pear Crisp with Almond Topping
- 5 cups peeled and sliced firm pears, such as bosc or bartlett (about 2 pounds)
- 2½ cups (8 ounces) whole cranberries
- 1½ cups granulated sugar
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup (l stick) cold unsalted butter, cut in several chunks
- 1 cup old-fashioned or quick-cooking rolled oats (not instant oatmeal)
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- Vanilla ice cream
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 401kcal (20%)|
|Total Fat 13g (20%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (31%)|
|Cholesterol 24mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 71g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|